It is all about you. Armstrong Listening Labs is an Audiology and Hearing Aid Clinic, located at the corner of Bruce and Wellington Street, dedicated to identifying hearing loss and ear-related disorders, and providing appropriate hearing solutions. We work hard to serve our community and our neighbours, and you can expect nothing but the best to ensure those hard of hearing are given the highest quality of care available. We strive to rely on the input of our patients to better serve and suit their individual and personal needs.
Life experience, education, practical/professional experience and passion are all utilized for best outcomes in all patients. Learning, as well as educating, builds a bond to achieve greater success. This is why at Armstrong Hearing, you will only see the best of the best!
We welcome old and new clients, so feel free to stop by or contact us at any time.
Audiologist | M.A., Reg. CASLPO
- • Born and raised in Sault Ste. Marie, Kathryn graduated with a B. Sc. in Speech and Audiology in 1981 and obtained a Master’s degree in Audiology in 1983.
- 1984-1997 - Set up an Audiology Department at the General Hospital, providing full audiological testing as well as Central Auditory Processing (CAP) evaluations, ABR diagnostic testing, and later developed a Neonatal Hearing Screening Progam.
- 1997-2012 - Transferred to the Group Health Centre and continues with audiological testing as well as set up and operated a Hearing Aid dispensing business for the GHC.
- 2013-Present - Armstrong Listening Labs (Audiology and Hearing Aid clinic) as a private practice audiologist, continuing to provide full audiological services, hearing aid evaluations/support, Central Auditory Processing assessments and has recently become involved now with the provincial Infant Hearing Program.
Hearing Instrument Specialist | Reg. A.H.I.P.
- Born and raised in Sault Ste. Marie and graduated with his French Immersion certificate from Sir James Dunn Collegiate and Vocational school.
- Graduated from George Brown College in Toronto with his Hearing Instrument Specialist diploma.
- 2008-2012 - Provided hearing aid fittings, adjustments and audiology technologies for the Hearing Aid Program at the Group Health Centre.
- 2012-Present - Armstrong Listening Labs (Audiology and Hearing Aid Clinic). As a private practice owner and operator, provides full hearing and hearing aid support.